IN THE AFTERMATH OF
THE PANDEMIC, WHAT
HAS CHANGED WITH
WHAT IS TESTING OPTIONAL?
HOW DOES IS AFFECT THE ESSAYS?
WHAT ARE COLLEGES LOOKING FOR
Beyond test scores, transcripts and
recommendations, there is a person
with a unique background perspective
and personality. The college essay
is your chance to tell YOUR story.
It is your opportunity to tell us how you built
your character and arrived at your worldview.
But how do you do this with limited wordspace?
In these sessions, students will learn the ins and outs of crafting a great essay.
- What are the essay prompts?
- How do you break them down?
- What’s the word count needed?
- What do the colleges want to know?
- What are the rules?
- How does test-optional impact applications and acceptance rates?
- What is the essence of an essay?
- What is on the list of “red hot” words?
- What should I write about?
- Your student will leave the webinar with the know-how to start their well planned essays now