SCV MUSIC FESTIVAL
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THE EVENT! STAY TUNED FOR NEXT YEAR’S DATE!
A Tribute to The Beatles
September 25, 2021 | 6pm
Southern California Innovation Park (formerly Mann Biomedical Park)
25134 Rye Canyon Loop, Valencia
Sold out since inception, WiSH brings the SCV a “Woodstock” like music festival, held outdoors on the grounds of the Southern California Innovation Park in Valencia. This event brings together a group of approximately 60 musicians, made up of both professionals and amateurs, that rotate each song to bring you an ever-changing and exciting lineup of favorites. Some years we might focus on one particular artist; another year might just focus on one fabulous year in music. No matter what, you are guaranteed a wonderful time at the festival, which offers food and wine for purchase and a wide variety of seating choices, from reserved tables near the stage, cocktail tables for four, and picnic-style seating on the grass. VIP tickets are available that include priority parking and more.
- 21 and over only
- Outside drinks prohibited – water, beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Outside food is permissible, however prepurchased food by Wolf Creek Restaurant will be available at checkout and Jersey Mike’s will also be available for purchase at the event
- Food is available for pre-purchase through September 19th only.
- Parking is limited; carpooling is highly encouraged.
- A limited number of VIP parking passes are available for purchase on the ticketing site.
- Debit and credit cards preferred, no checks
WE WANT YOU TO FEEL SAFE!
- For the safety of all our guests, we are following all CDC recommended guidelines.
- Tables will be spaced 6′ apart and we ask guests to leave this distance between groups on the lawn. If you do not want to sit with others at the same table, consider gathering your friends and purchasing a full table together. We have tables of eight and high top tables of four available.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend the event. If you do exhibit symptoms, you will be asked to leave the venue.
- All guests will sign a participation waiver that will be emailed to you prior to the event.
VIP Tables: a table for eight is $1,000 and includes 4 VIP parking passes and 8 drink tickets.- Email Amanda@askamandaconsulting.com for more information.
Reserved Tier 1: a table for eight is $600 or $75 each.
Reserved Tier 2: a table for eight is $440 or $55 each.
Reserved Tier 3: cocktail tables for four are $160 or $40 each (stools and a tall table)
Lawn Seating: seats are $25 each. Grass Floor Seating (No tents or umbrellas or easy ups – blankets are encouraged, low chairs accepted – seating is first come, first served)